Description de l'offre
Job ID 1032111 Date posted 10/31/2018 Primary Location Wrocław, Lower Silesia, Poland Job Category Services Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Poland)
· Responsible for programmatic document process
•Manage and execute all the task required for the solution fulfilment for standard, partner connection, programmatic accounts supported by a Solution Design
•Solid understanding of Customer Solution for standard, programmatic accounts
•Escalate to Customer Relationship Manager any changes required to the existing Solution Design
· Can apply subject matter knowledge and expertise to solve common business issues. Provide input for process improvements
· COS will play an important role in managing the Sales forecast for programmatic accounts. Timely updating volume forecast for programmatic accounts.
· Funding and booking Schedule of Authority (SOA)
•Manage and execute all the tasks required for the delivery of standard, programmatic solutions
•Compliance with established guidelines and policies. Can evaluate unique circumstances and make recommendations.
•Knowledge of systems and tools to manage all tasks
•Monitor Supplier Payments and Volume Targets
· Communication with partners, customers, colleagues as required
•Partner with Sales and Customer Relationship Manager
•Liaise with reseller directly or via PRM/CRM based on Language requirements
•Local language an advantage for interaction with customers
· Support total customer experience
•Support team and supporting roles as needed
•Communicate and escalate to team members with any issues
· Collaborate and engage with CRM providing valuable input for customer projects/solutions
· Effective organization, time management, prioritization, follow-up and execution skills
· Strong Enterprise Contributor skills to drive to the best business outcome for the customer and the company as a whole
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Advanced Excel, PPT, Word)
· Proven ability to multitask; attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills (e.g. written, verbal)
· Mastery in English. Local language as required.
· Ability to work as proactive member of a team, as well as independently .
· University business or accounting degree or equivalent experience.
· Typically 2-4 years’ experience in a business related function, preferably financial services or accounting
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.