Description de l'offre
Job ID 1027920 Date posted 8/21/2018 Primary Location Sofia, Sofia-Capital, Bulgaria Job Category Services Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Bulgaria)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. Our service excellence, with consistent globally delivered standardized services guarantees clients peace of mind, while our ability to drive innovation ensures clients a compelling strategy for the future. Now we are looking for motivated Technical Support Engineer with excellent German language knowledge to join our dynamic team, part of Customer Solution Center Sofia /CSC/.
HPE Adaptive Management Services (AMS) is a building block of Datacenter Care and provides infrastructure monitoring and system administrative tasks for Enterprise customers. The key deliverables are provided remotely from IT Operation Centers (ITOC) located in our GSD Customer Solution Centers.
The AMS Solution Architect is responsible for scoping and designing solutions and leading business and service transitions and project management activities ensuring full compliance to the Statement of Work (SOW) following ITIL governance model.
· Design customer solutions and drive their implementation.
· Work with Account and Delivery Teams to provide and implement the most suitable solution, drive request for changes required to deploy the solution with its components
· Act as a contact and trusted advisor to internal and external parties to answer questions, understand the customer environment, work out potential issues and validate the functionality of the implemented solution and transition plans
· Work with our external and internal customers to identify gaps and enhancements to the solution
· Participate in pre-sales activities
· Make sure that in customer solutions are migrated timely from their current environment onto HPE standards tools and processes
· Manage service transition projects and communication
· Evaluate opportunities and provide costing of the service
· Lead, maintain or support training plans and initiatives in order to ensure the team members have the right technical and process knowledge
· Mentor team members and deliver trainings
· Adhere to relevant escalation processes with regards to resource and deadlines
· Define and follow up on corrective actions
· Support Contract Management
· Lead all type of internal projects
· Contribute to continuous improvement of delivery
· Solution design and tooling experience
· Excellent understanding of HPE service and product portfolio
· Experience in IT Outsourcing and Managed Services
· Excellent communication and presentation skills and business acumen
· Excellent Project Management skills
· Fluent in English
· German language is an advantage
· ITIL certification
· Technical experience in hardware or software support will be considered as a strong advantage
We offer a challenging role including:
· Continuous learning and technical training opportunities
· Unlimited access to courses in a wide variety of technologies and disciplines (Lynda)
· Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field
· Part in a team that has established itself as a preferred partner for Hi-tech Services & Support
· Competitive remuneration package
· Medical insurance
· 4 days additional paid leave (total:24 days)
· Food vouchers
· Opportunity to use free parking
· Life insurance
· Wellness program
· HPE badge program including various discounts for products and services
· Work-life balance program including free legal, financial and psychological consultations
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.