At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
HPE InfoSight is the main pillar for HPE’s vision of autonomous AI based Infrastructure. Every second, using advanced machine learning models, HPE InfoSight analyzes and correlates millions of sensors from all of our globally deployed systems and some 3rd party softwares, continuously learning and making every system smarter and more reliable. It is cloud based and predicts and prevents problems before an administrator has any awareness of it. HPE InfoSight has changed not only Infrastructure monitoring and troubleshooting but also transformed customer and Technical Support interactions to a seldom encountered and a very positive experience.
· Collaborate across the broader InfoSight team to design and develop user-facing features in the InfoSight portal that extend and enhance the power of InfoSight analytics.
· Be part of a collaborative Agile feature team tightly coupled with product owners and QA.
· Help address customer field issues in response to support escalations, field RFEs, etc
· Document functional and technical specifications for application enhancements and new requests.
· Dialogue frequently to iterate with product owners, product management, UX, and QA for rapid delivery of new functionality.
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelors degree 1st year of Master's program completed.
· Back-end server-side skills (Java, GoLang preferred).
· Exposure to data analytics, data engineering, data warehousing concepts. SQL proficiency is strongly desired.
· Self-motivated and comfortable working in an Agile methodology (rapid iterations, rapid releases, etc)
· A team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
· An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.