Job ID 1031925 Date posted 9/11/2018 Primary Location Andover, Massachusetts, United States Job Category Administration, Graduate programs and Internships Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United States of America)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Providing with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is seeking a highly motivated Software Engineering Test Automation Intern located in Andover, MA.
· Contribute to the design, implementation and maintenance of a reusable and sustainable automation tests that are built using Python.
· Collaborate with Development and QA Engineers to build robust and efficient automated test libraries and scripts, touching the full stack from Host OS, networking, and storage devices.
· Enhance and expand the automation framework to accommodate new functional requirements.
Education and Requirements
· Pursuing a BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
· At time of start, have completed 3rd year of school
· Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
· Proficient in technical programming skills, including applied use of Python
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
· Experience configuring storage and network devices is desirable
· Experience with the general operation and internal architecture of Linux Operating Systems is desirable
· Experience working with Virtual Machines is desirable Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities. HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.