Job ID 1032022 Date posted 10/2/2018 Primary Location San Jose, California, United States Job Category Administration, Graduate programs and Internships Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United States of America)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Providing with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is seeking a highly motivated Software Engineering Intern to work in the San Jose, CA Office.
This is a 2019 Summer Intern Position.
· Research, design and deploy innovative software development tools and release engineering infrastructure.
· Execute test plans and tests for code you develop.
· Debug and resolve issues
Education and Experience Required –
· High School Degree completed plus 3rd Year of University studies completed; technical degree specialization.
· Currently attending a 4-year university, majoring in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
· Proficiency in technical programming skills, such as Java, Python.
· Experience with Linux
· Good technical problem solving skills
· Knowledge in database & SQL concept; an excellent communicator and team worker
· Ability to work independently when necessary
· Good project and personal time management skills
• Competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an EOE / Female / Minority / Individual with Disabilities / Protected Veteran Status