Job ID 1032129 Date posted 9/27/2018 Primary Location Boise, Idaho, United States Job Category Administration, Graduate programs and Internships Schedule Part time Shift No shift premium (United States of America)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
HPE Storage is currently seeking a select individual to fill a key role within HPE's multi-discipline product development and sustaining processes. Engineering interns in Integration Test and Verification (T&V) design and develop complete application-level software solutions to ensure the quality of HPE Storage products. Intrigued? Come join us in The Cloud! This position is located in Boise, Idaho.
· Actively enrolled in a university pursuing a a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or similar field
· 6+ months of software development experience using Python or C++
· Familiarity with Object Oriented Analysis & Design
· Working knowledge of common data structures and algorithms
· Strong problem solving, debugging, and troubleshooting skills
· Experience with Windows and Linux
· Ability to work in fast paced, collaborative environment
· Industry experience with test and verification methods, embedded systems, and systems integrationScripting experience with Perl and Python
· Familiarity with Agile Methodologies and working within a Scrum team
· Familiarity with Software Design Patterns
·A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
·Diverse and dynamic work environment
·Work-life balance and support for career development
·Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities. HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.