Job ID 1031985 Date posted 10/31/2018 Primary Location San Jose, California, United States Job Category Administration, Graduate programs and Internships Schedule Part time Shift No shift premium (United States of America)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is seeking a highly motivated MBA Intern to work with HPE's 3PAR Storage Product Management team in the San Jose, CA office. The individual will create business plans and influence value chain partners by interacting with Product Management, Engineering and the Program Management office. The available areas of internship include hardware, software, AI/ML relating Enterprise Storage solutions.
· Understand HPE 3PAR Storage offerings and business
· Understand organization structure and identify key value chain partners
· Develop and deliver business analysis (and/or MRD) for specific area of study
· Present recommendation and inferences about the business to contribute a substantial improvement or benefit to the business
Education and Experience Required:
· Currently enrolled in a MBA program from an accredited university.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Good understanding of product management concepts
· Comfort in financial concepts like Revenue, margin, profit, ROI, etc
· Good technical understanding of enterprise infrastructure
· Comfort in working in agile product development models
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities. HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.