Software Engineer (Graduate)
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Aruba is a leader in network access solutions for the mobile enterprise. Our flagship high performance Wireless Controller platforms are a key part of the solution. We are looking for a software engineer for the core ArubaOS Infrastructure Team.
· Design and implementation of software for Aruba's high performance wireless gateway platforms and associated management and control plane software in the cloud
· Develop networking protocols, inter process communication and web services
· Development of wireless infrastructure components to allow cloud based network management and visibility
· Design, coding, unit testing and integration of software in C/C++, Python, Java
Skills and Expertise
· Must have graduated with a Master’s Degree in CS/EE within the last year
· Excellent programming skills in C, C++; Python, Java; and knowledge of data structures and algorithms
· Knowledge of open source software packages and frameworks
· Experience working with Linux OS, IPC and process scheduling
· Exposure to TCP/IP networking protocols
· Knowledge of GNU and Linux development environment and version control systems
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.