Description de l'offre
Job ID 1031833 Date posted 9/6/2018 Primary Location Roseville, California, United States Job Category Engineering Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United States of America)
This individual will design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs and software enhancements to be used with next generation networking products. Develops software including operating systems, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. While this individual will develop software, they will also determine hardware compatibility and/or influence hardware design.
· Designs portions of computer/server architecture and algorithms based on established software engineering principles and in accordance with provided specifications and requirements.
· Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
· Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
· Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
· Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers including internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Education and Experience Required :
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree.
Knowledge and Skills :
· 2-4+ years of experience in C development and/or ASIC development, verification or implementation.
· Strong C development experience is a must .
· C & Python a BIG plus and very desirable
· SDK Development & knowledge of testing fundamentals.
· Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
· Networking experience a BIG plus
· Understanding of coding, and debugging procedures
· STRONG written and verbal communication skills
· Experience working within multiple development teams
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities. HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.