Description de l'offre
Job ID 1029349 Date posted 10/31/2018 Primary Location Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Job Category Engineering Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (India)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
At HPE, you’ll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential? You’ll use your experience and scientific knowledge to develop, modify, design, and test products, software, systems, and processes. And you’ll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world’s biggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products in the software defined and cloud domain
· Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software.
· Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
· Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
· Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
· Typically 2-4 years experience
· Exposure to linux operating system, C/C++ programming languages and a keen interest in system programming is required.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
· Good analytical and problem solving skills.
· Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
· Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
· Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English.
· Good programming skills using C/C++
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.