Description de l'offre
Job ID 1028696 Date posted 10/31/2018 Primary Location San Jose, California, United States Job Category Engineering Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United States of America)
We are currently looking for a Data Engineer to join our growing Infosight Data Science and Services team within HPE to take on data-as-a-service challenges.
HPE InfoSight collects hundreds of terabytes of operational and diagnostic telemetry from our customers, which enables us to help them get the most out of their IT infrastructure. As part of the Infosight team, you will work on cutting-edge projects, with high visibility.
If you have the relevant experience, have a passion for quality and good software engineering practices, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, highly rewarding environment, then HPE is the place for you.
In this role you will:
• Innovate, design, develop data extraction, transfer and load programs for large data warehouse to achieve near real-time speeds
• Automate data collection, pre-processing, governance, and analysis.
• Work closely with data scientists, platform, and UI teams to implement machine learning models in Spark (e.g. via SparkR, Scala, or PySpark) build APIs, create micro-services, or Kafka topics.
• Communicate findings clearly and succinctly to technical and non-technical audience.
• Practical experience with test-driven development.
• Demonstrates strong attention to detail.
• Strong programming skills in Scala and Python.
• Proficient in distributed computing frameworks such as Spark, micro-services, and Kafka.
• Experience with database architecture and design including scalability, performance and high availability .
• Experience in data cleaning techniques, ETL, and data visualizations.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, iterative development environment.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities. HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.