Description de l'offre
Job ID 1025236 Date posted 8/2/2018 Primary Location Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Job Category Engineering Schedule Full time Shift First Shift (India)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
At HPE, you’ll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential? You’ll use your experience and scientific knowledge to develop, modify, design, and test products, software, systems, and processes. And you’ll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world’s biggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
As part of HPE OneSphere R&D Lab, not only you will have an opportunity for developing a next generation Cloud platform and work on cutting edge technologies, you will be part of product development with end to end ownership with aspiration fulfilling career journey.
HPE OneSphere is a simplified multi-cloud management platform that enables you to build clouds, deploy apps, and gain insights faster. It’s an as-a-service multi-cloud management platform that simplifies management of multi-cloud environments and on-premises infrastructure. Through a unified view, IT can compose hybrid clouds capable of supporting both traditional and cloud-native applications.
• Design and develop next generation Cloud Platform for HPE
• Solve problems through feature development related to Cloud Infrastructure deployment, containerization and multi tenancy
• Participate in Agile development activities including sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives and demos
• Design, implement, automation test, and maintain software modules to a high quality standard
• Participate in peer reviews and collaborate with local and remote teams
Key Skills Required
• 3 to 6 years’ experience coding in combination of: Go Lang & Python
• Strong UI experience in developing User experience and UI for Cloud/Virtualization products
• Hands-on, in-depth experience in Frameworks like React JS, Angular JS and Node JS
• Strong experience with Linux with focus on Compute, networking, storage
• Experience working in environment with TDD and CI systems
Continuous Integration (Jenkins, GitHub, Gerrit)
• Experience developing PaaS, Iaas or Cloud Orchestration solutions
• Development experience in container technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, Mesos
• Development experience in SDN, Network Virtualization, Network services like LBaaS is a big plus
• Open source contributions in related projects is a big plus
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
· Ability to work independently
· Ability to work in a team
· Strong problem solving skills
· Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrated collaboration skills across sites and organizational boundaries
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. below, or directly via our Careers Portal atwww.hpe.com/careers
You Can Also Find Us On
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.