Description de l'offre
Job ID 1026663 Date posted 10/31/2018 Primary Location Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil Job Category Engineering Schedule Full time Shift First Shift (Brazil)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
HPE Labs are committed to the fast and seamless transfer of advanced technologies into next generation products and solutions; enabling the delivery of advanced Hybrid IT and IoT solutions for our customers.
Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet- related computer programs, primarily for end users. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
· Designs enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of end-user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet- based platforms.
· Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of overall architecture of product or solution.
· Writes and executes complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs, and creates solutions for issues with code and integration into application architecture.
· Leads a project team of other software applications engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for assigned applications portion or subsystem.
· Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding software applications design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
· Represents the software applications engineering team for all phases of larger and more-complex development projects.
· Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
· Relevant experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Using software applications design tools and languages.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Designing software applications running on multiple platform types.
· Software applications testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels.
· Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.