Description de l'offre
Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products for next-generation High-Performance solutions. Develops software including monitoring storage solutions, software orchestration, utilities, databases, and related tools. Influences software design.
· Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software for monitoring solutions, software orchestration, utilities, databases, and related tools.
· Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
· Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and external development groups on software systems design and development.
· Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and external development partners to develop reliable, high quality solutions.
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
· Typically 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
· Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
· Good analytical and problem solving skills.
· Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
· Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Linux, Python, and shell scripting
· Experience with Kubernetes a plus
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.