Description de l'offre
Job ID 1022822 Date posted 4/7/2018 Primary Location Taipei, Taiwan, Taiwan Job Category Administration, Graduate programs and Internships Schedule Part time Shift No shift premium (Taiwan)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Providing with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
(Depending on skills)
· Work with supervisor for assigned task.
· WindowsLinux Software Development.
· Web programming (front-end and/or back-end).
· Develop software applications and utility for use in HPE server testing.
· Assist supervisor in testing plan and verify solutions for technical issues.
Education and Experience Required
· Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information management/ Electronic Electrical Engineering majors.
· 3rd year of college students or 1st year of graduate students (Candidates must be enrolled in a University working on an undergraduate or graduate degree).
· Commitment to 24 working hours per week in one (1) year.
Knowledge and Skills Required
· Passion for coding.
· Primary skills: C/C++, Python.
· TOEIC 750+.
Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!