Job ID 1032196 Date posted 9/25/2018 Primary Location Fort Collins, Colorado, United States Job Category Administration, Graduate programs and Internships Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United States of America)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
Software-defined and Cloud Group (SDCG) has the mission of defining and developing the next generation of software-enabled Hybrid IT solutions to provide the simplest experience for our customers to consume and operate their business workloads and applications. Our team provides support to our portfolio which includes:
- Integrated software-defined systems
- Automation and orchestration management software to seamlessly align applications with the underlying infrastructure
- HPE cloud capabilities that enable developers and data center operators to effortlessly build cloud applications in their Hybrid IT environments
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is seeking a highly motivated Software Development Intern (OneView Storage) - Summer ’19 to work in Fort Collins, CO.
Again, this is a 2019 Summer Intern Position.
Again, Hewlett Packard Enterprise is seeking a highly motivated Software Development Intern (OneView Storage) to work in the Fort Collins, CO office. This is great opportunity to join the OneView Storage team. OneView is an industry leading software product that provides physical resource management for many of the largest data centers in the world. This team delivers multiple resource managers within OneView, providing customers with storage lifecycle management – provisioning storage volumes, attaching them to servers, and monitoring storage status for ongoing compliance to user specifications.
In joining this high performing team, this person will be working alongside other developers to design and develop code and automated tests for our storage resource managers. The OneView effort follows the Scaled Agile (SAFe) methodology to guide its work across this very large development effort, and follows Agile practices within each development team. All team members are expected to participate in ongoing improvement efforts in a quest to move to a true continuous integration environment – e.g. efficient development that delivers chunks of high quality software on a regular, rapid cadence.
Education and Experience -
· 3rd year of undergrad studies completed in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
· Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment utilizing collaboration skills
· Experience with high level object oriented development
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
Other Desired Skills -
· Experience with web services development
· Experience with REST-ful web services
· Experience maintaining/managing source code control and automated build systems
· Experience with agile development methodology
· Experience in Linux based SW development
· Storage industry experience and/or data center experience is a plus
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!