SharePoint Support Engineer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an innovative, dynamic company with a rich past and a promising future. Originally Hewlett-Packard Company, HPE has continuously reinvented itself. Today, HPE is one of the world's leading technology companies and provides wired and wireless networking, servers, storage, IT and Cloud services, and software solutions for the next generation of IT infrastructure.
The primary objective of the position is to provide architecture, engineering and project support for the Skype for HPE global users and business partners. The holder of the position will be expected to have a deep knowledge, understanding and experience working with MS Teams, Skype for Business and Messaging infrastructure, and delivering telephony solutions to multiple locations globally particularly in a distributed global environment, along with experience of telephony integration, for example, SIP trunks, PSTN gateways and Survivable Branch Appliances. Expert Knowledge and experience of integration with Office 365, particularly Unified Messaging.
SharePoint Support Engineer
· Experience in handling, understanding and managing user queries and timely response
· Experience in SharePoint support for sites/user permission/migration.
· Hands on experience in various migration tools for SharePoint
· Maintenance and Support of applications across all Unified Communication Tower, developing applications on Microsoft technologies (SharePoint, MS Teams, Exchange, and Project Server).
· Experience in Customization, Metadata, Content Management, Collaboration, Windows Workflow Foundation, Custom Web Parts, Reports,
· InfoPath Forms, Master Pages, Content Types, Features, Excel Services, CAML.
· Experience with PowerShell scripts, extensively used STSADM command line utility and worked on console apps using SharePoint Object model.
· Experience with API or rest services integrations
· Understanding of how to implement solutions with multiple data sources Developing Azure logic apps
· Experience with API or rest services integrations Understanding of how to implement solutions with multiple data sources.
· Strong foundation in Object Oriented Programming and Design Principles (OOP / OOD)
Additional Desirable Experience and Qualification:
· Technical Degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
· Ability to communicate effectively
· Ability to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment
· Performs other duties as assigned
· Basic Knowledge of Service now ticketing system
· Good documentation skills
· Cross O365 support including Teams, Skype and Exchange
· Experience with MS Power shell scripting
· Hands-on experience Developing new functionality for client’s application using model view presenter pattern (MVP) , Model View Controller and Test Driven Development Method (TDD)
· Microsoft Certification in Programming in C#
· Demonstrated proficiency in at least two of the languages listed:
· Experienced in UI development
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.