Description de l'offre
Services Supply Chain Product Engineer
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, focused and dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people’s relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act. If solving the world’s biggest technology challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
Partners with R&D and New Product Introduction (NPI) Supply Chain groups to successfully introduce new products into world-wide production. Product Engineers interface with R&D, factory process engineering, Test Engineering and reliability engineering to solve product quality or yield problems. Responsible to sustain products through cost reductions seeking yield improvements. Analyzes samples of defective units/sub-assemblies, reports the results to the appropriate design engineering, manufacturing engineering, test engineering and quality engineering team(s) as well as to the manufacturing group or area and/or vendor where the issue occurred, and recommends or implements changes to the product or process as applicable. Support product portfolio management through end of support life, working to solve post manufacturing supply issues and ensuring a continuity of supply.
Partners with test engineers to develop, replicate and implement test process changes and fixtures at our suppliers.
· Participates as a member of project team of other product engineers to develop and execute reliable, cost effective and high quality repair solutions for products from new- product introduction through end of lifecycle.
· Tests, troubleshoots, and debugs defective product units, sub-assemblies, and process steps based on established testing plans; validates testing parameters and summarizes test results.
· Implements specified changes to product or process to reduce defects, improve quality, and lower costs.
· Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced partners for product development and manufacturing.
· Performs engineering analysis of defective product units or sub- assemblies; evaluates results of customer feedback and manufacturing, test, and quality assurance processes for product.
· Communicates product and process issue analysis to product stakeholders; collaborates with management, internal, and outsourced manufacturing and development partners to recommend and implement changes to product or process to reduce defects, improve quality, and lower costs.
· Represents the product engineering team for all phases of larger and more- complex development and manufacturing projects.
· Complete First Article Inspections of spare part shipments to ensure compliance to BOM and packaging requirements.
· Perform supplier site audits to ensure process consistency and compliance to HPE’s processes and procedures.
· Review and approve alternative sourcing strategies for spare parts that maintain HPE’s quality expectations
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
· Typically 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
· Using engineering tools and software packages to test, design, and evaluate products and manufacturing processes.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Understanding of material properties and hardware and electrical component design and manufacture.
· Using empirical analysis, modeling and testing methodologies to validate product designs and specifications.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
· Ability to effectively communicate manufacturing plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at management levels.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and shared values/ purpose, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexibility/ work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.