Description de l'offre
Job ID 1028746 Date posted 9/26/2018 Primary Location Heredia, Provincia de Heredia, Costa Rica Job Category Services Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Costa Rica)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
· Uses proactive monitoring procedures/tools to identify problem prevention opportunities
· Supports the Exception and Escalation Team
· Monitors daily activity (e.g., Case/Task volume) dispatched to Unisys using SFDC dashboards
· Receives and handles/routes incoming elevation and escalation requests from Unisys and HPE (i.e., Sales, ADMs, etc.)
· Evaluates and addresses ad hoc, out-of-process requests; ensures closure/resolution on all exception requests
· Maintains SharePoint for Unisys’ requests and approvals and other exceptions
· Delivers a compelling, clear and business focused insights that maximize customer value and minimize the areas of waste in processes
· Ability to participate or lead in projects for process or quality improvements in an environment of many service towers and a diverse portfolio of customers, while dynamically prioritizing pending work and ongoing tasks
· Typically requires a minimum of 3-5 years general administrative and/or customer relations experience
Knowledge & Skills
· Good interpersonal skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills in language to be supported.
· Advanced troubleshooting and problem solving skills
· Excellent analytical and problem solving and time management skills
· Computer and application proficiency; Salesforce, Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and other analytical aids to help manage the operation
· Ability to oversee compliance with operating procedures and standards
· Strong understanding of internal HPE processes, tools and usage of such tools in managing daily tasks
· Strong project management/team leader skills
· Ability to work effectively in a globally dispersed team.
· Ability to act quickly and adjust tasks and priorities accordingly
· Ability to manage multiple tasks or cases simultaneously without supervision
· High level understanding of customer requirements and priorities as they relate to pertinent service portfolio