Job ID 1028749 Date posted 10/1/2018 Primary Location Heredia, Provincia de Heredia, Costa Rica Job Category Services Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Costa Rica)
Daily Operations (HC = 5)
· Uses proactive monitoring procedures/tools to identify problem prevention opportunities
· Supports the Exception and Escalation Team
· Monitors daily activity (e.g., Case/Task volume) dispatched to Unisys using SFDC dashboards
· Receives and handles/routes incoming elevation and escalation requests from Unisys and HPE (i.e., Sales, ADMs, etc.)
· Evaluates and addresses ad hoc, out-of-process requests; ensures closure/resolution on all exception requests
· Maintains SharePoint for Unisys’ requests and approvals and other exceptions
· Delivers a compelling, clear and business focused insights that maximize customer value and minimize the areas of waste in processes
· Ability to participate or lead in projects for process or quality improvements in an environment of many service towers and a diverse portfolio of customers, while dynamically prioritizing pending work and ongoing tasks
· Typically requires a minimum of 3-5 years general administrative and/or customer relations experience
Knowledge & Skills
· Good interpersonal skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills in language to be supported.
· Advanced troubleshooting and problem solving skills
· Excellent analytical and problem solving and time management skills
· Computer and application proficiency; Salesforce, Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and other analytical aids to help manage the operation
· Ability to oversee compliance with operating procedures and standards
· Strong understanding of internal HPE processes, tools and usage of such tools in managing daily tasks
· Strong project management/team leader skills
· Ability to work effectively in a globally dispersed team.
· Ability to act quickly and adjust tasks and priorities accordingly
· Ability to manage multiple tasks or cases simultaneously without supervision
· High level understanding of customer requirements and priorities as they relate to pertinent service portfolio
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.