Description de l'offre
Job ID 1031129 Date posted 9/13/2018 Primary Location Sofia, Sofia-Capital, Bulgaria Job Category Services Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Bulgaria)
Responsible for the overall management of a service segment of significant scope and complexity at the country, region or worldwide level. Includes but is not limited to development, implementation and governance of product service or solution portfolio lifecycle management, revenue growth programs through the appropriate routes to market. Includes but is not limited to achieving revenue, profit and/or TCE goals for that segment/entity.
· Develops product support plans on medium complexity product families.
· Represents services on product core teams and provides service requirements into product development stages/phases, e.g., Product warranty support and cost analysis, and Service Product Marketing content/collateral .
· Sets product service metric goals, monitors product support business performance and identifies what corrective action is required.
· Collaborates with regions/WW regarding service and support planning, implementation and performance.
· Performing business analysis identifying improvements .
Education and Experience Required:
· Typically 3+ years experience in directly related business.
· Typically first level university degree or equivalent work experience .
Knowledge and Skills:
· Moderate knowledge of IT and services industry.
· Must be able to analyze problems and solve them creatively.
· Good communication skills .
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.