Job ID 1020884 Date posted 8/28/2018 Primary Location Fort Collins, Colorado, United States Job Category Engineering Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United States of America)
AtHewlett Packard Enterprise(HPE), we don't just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for them. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is seeking a highly motivated Manageability Application Developer (Graduate Program) to work in Fort Collins, CO. We have several projects for this individual to support in the Manageability space as well as security and other areas. NonStop customers are some of the largest in the world and working with them makes for an exciting work environment.
· Design new products and enhancements for user interfaces and back-end servers to support manageability applications for Hewlett Packard Enterprise NonStop Systems. NonStop manageability tools incorporate Python, Java, and C++.as well as other languages. Various platforms such as Linux and Windows and VMware are used as well as NonStop. Cloud based manageability is a key area of growth.
· Participate in brainstorming sessions to conceptualize and fine tune product designs.
· Implement code and document designs and procedures.
· Design and implement automated unit and end-to-end tests.
· Work done using agile methods and sometimes waterfall.
· Work with customers and analysts as needed to resolve issues with products, investigate problems, and deliver identified solutions.
· Collaborate and communicate with management and internal and outsourced development partners regarding project status and issue resolution. Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities. HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.