Description de l'offre
Job ID 1024497 Date posted 10/10/2018 Primary Location Durham, North Carolina, United States Job Category Engineering Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United States of America)
HPE Nimble Storage is looking for a motivated, self-driven person to work on our next generation storage platform within the New Product Introduction (NPI) team. The ideal candidate should have Storage Industry experience and possess the following skills:
· Interact with third party vendors for implementation, qualification, and failure analysis of PCIe switches supporting NTB and NVMe capabilities.
· Proficiency and significant experience in C, Python, and bash scripting.
· Experience with Operating System development and debugging, preferably with Linux/Unix kernels.
· Excellent communication skills, as well as strong analytical and diagnostic skills
· Ability to work with minimal direction in an open & fast-pace environment and take on a variety of roles as needed.
· Bachelor, MS, or PhD. in Computer Science or closely related field.
· Minimum of 3-6 years of storage/server experience or equivalent industry.
· Design and maintain testing infrastructure for new platforms and storage components.
· Investigate, design, and develop enhancements for our firmware utility update.
· Design and develop thorough and effective unit and fault injection testing cases with standard Linux utilities
· Work closely with our QA, Support, and additional Development teams to drive product and process improvements.
· C/C++ code
· Bash scripts
· Linux Kernel
· Additional skills/experience desired:
· Experience with storage firmware components such as BIOS, BMC, Expander FW, NVDIMM, HBA, HDD, and SSD
· Hands-on Linux kernel and drivers experience
· Storage industry experience