Salesforce Solutions Architect
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT solutions to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Our mission is to empower our customers with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
Are you looking for a unique, truly innovative role? What if it could be with one of the most impactful IT companies in the world? Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for a Salesforce Solutions Architect to join us! In this amazing role, if you have a track record in and a passion for operations, want to be part of a business that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
**Can be a remote role**
How you’ll make your mark:
· Your work consists of designing, developing, analyzing, troubleshooting and debugging systems, software and solutions for research and/or research development of product, services, and solutions for company’s portfolio.
· You will lead multiple project teams of other engineers and internal and outsourced development partners responsible for all stages of development across multiple engineering disciplines for complex products, platforms, systems, software, and technology solutions.
· You will manage and expand relationships with internal and outsourced development partners on engineering design and development.
· You will review and evaluate designs and project activities for compliance with technology and development guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality.
· You will provide domain-specific expertise and overall software systems leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities.
· You will drive innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the engineering design organization.
• You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or other Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
• You typically have 6-10 or more years of related work experience.
• You will be using and evaluating appropriate engineering design tools and software packages to design components and solutions.
• You are conducting reviews of material specifications and hardware, software, and electrical component design.
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at senior management levels.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.