Job ID 1023795 Date posted 6/28/2018 Primary Location Plano, Texas, United States Job Category Sales Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United States of America)
Manages virtually (by phone, electronically or social media) a set of assigned or acquired accounts. Builds, maintains and forecasts sales pipeline, creates and develops account plans. Works closely with corresponding inside sales generalists and end customers to move sales opportunities to closure. May generate and qualify leads to create new sales opportunities. Sets and executes sales strategy for assigned portion of accounts, territory or industry vertical.
· Sells moderately complex solutions, products and services for a portion or set of assigned accounts based on defined account strategies and plans; will partner with inside sales or sell independently
· Creates account plan for a portion or a set of assigned accounts that are of medium to high complexity
· Generates, qualifies and reviews new leads to drive sales opportunities to closure; may work with partners/ outside sales to ensure a smooth sales transaction
· Understands client requirements and competitively positions company solutions to meet the needs to drive retention strategy
· Builds targeted sales pipeline and forecasts data driven sales activities
· Quota attainment
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor Degree or equivalent in any field (preferably IT/ Sales )
· 3-5 years of relevant work experience or equivalent
Knowledge and Skills:
· Proficient account management, acquisition, retention and development skills
· Proficient understanding of company's portfolios of products and services
· Proficient knowledge of IT and/or industry solutions, products and services to solve business challenges
· Proficient communication and negotiation skills
· Able to collaborate within a team and may lead a sub-team
· Depending on role, may require hunter approach, strategic farmer or relationship selling approach.
· Proficient knowledge in a Customer Relationship Management system or Salesforce system which allows businesses to manage business relationships and the data and information associated with them. Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities. HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.