Sales Processing Supervisor
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Executes operational activities related to quote, price, configuration, deal registration, order management process, invoicing, and contract life-cycle management to ensure that sales orders are successfully completed from quote to delivery and credited appropriately assigned for sales compensation. Produces deal documentation and configures systems to reflect ordering processes. Generates invoices and client billing in accordance with service and product agreements. Records, updates and validates customer and deal information in systems produces reports and analyses of sales processing activities.
· Provides direct day-to-day supervision for a team of support level individual contributors providing general and administrative support for sales processing and order fulfillment for an organization
· Ensures proper and timely execution of sales processing activities for assigned team, which may include: creating quotes, performing pricing, registering information and producing documentation, order execution, billing and invoice production and configuration of order systems to meet standard client requirements
· Manages deliverables and schedules for assigned team, ensuring that resources are appropriately allocated and that goals, objectives, timelines, and budgets are met in accordance with program and organizational roadmaps.
· Communicates activity status and escalates issues to supervisors and direct managers
· Interacts with and engages internal and external partners and suppliers to ensure that team members are effectively communicating and collaborating with internal and external resources.
· Proactively identifies opportunities for process improvement and cost reductions opportunities.
· Provides immediate people-care management for assigned team members, including hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans in accordance with organizational directives, coaching and training.
Education and Experience Required:
· High school or equivalent secondary education certification required
· first level university degree or equivalent experience preferred.
· Typically 3 - 4 years of related work experience
Knowledge and Skills:
· Good leadership skills, including coaching, team-building, and conflict resolution.
· Beginning project management skills including time and risk management, resource prioritization, and project structuring.
· Analytical and problem solving skills.
· Ability to manage day-to-day team and work responsibilities to drive workforce development and achieve desired results
· Good verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation, presentation, and influence skills
· mastery in English and local language
· Business acumen, technical knowledge, and extensive knowledge in sales processes and systems
· Multi-tasking and prioritization skills
· Good understanding of company's policies and processes.
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.