Description de l'offre
Job ID 1023243 Date posted 6/22/2018 Primary Location Tlaquepaque, Jalisco, Mexico Job Category Services Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Mexico)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
Global Sales Operations for Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an exciting and dynamic organization responsible for driving the operation in support of our Customers, Partners and Sales force as well as leading and defining the improvements to experiences to enable growth for HPE.
Provide professional solutions to the company end-users, dealers and service providers originating from unresolved escalated case issues received via telephone and written correspondence. Provide an escalation link for the company field employees, executives and channel regarding customer satisfaction issues including availability, price dissatisfaction, product safety issues, complaints with the company and/or its representatives, and complaints regarding an authorized dealer or channel.
Education and Experience Required:
· Typically a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and 2-4 years related experience or Master's degree and up to two years experience.
· 4-6 years related experience in a telephone support position in a service or end-user support environment. 2 years experience in the microcomputer industry. Technical training in the company or other manufacturers' product lines.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Working knowledge of the field of Customer Relations.
· Demonstrated verbal communication and customer service skills.
· intermediate-level knowledge of operating systems software.
· Demonstrated writing/correspondence skills.
· Experience and demonstrated presentation skills.
· Knowledge of legal ramifications/conflicts in Customer Relations environment such as consumer rights and manufacturers' warranty responsibility.
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.