At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
The global Sales Operations team are an exciting and dynamic organization responsible for driving the sales activities in support of our Customers, Partners and Sales teams as well as leading and defining the improvements to experiences to enable our continued growth. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready for your next opportunity and to grow with us?
Sounds like you? Then we have the right opportunity - we are looking for a Sales Coach with solid Sales Coaching skills and people development mind-set. In this amazing role, you will be responsible for the timely and effective development of all Sales roles, with a special focus on the Inside Sales roles and Sales Hub in Cairo, Egypt. You’ll be pivotal to our productivity, revenue growth and strategic expansion of our business in key market segments through continuous development of our sales organization. You’ll also work with the wider L&D and infrastructure teams and your objective will be to analyse needs, design coaching plans and deliver sales coaching & training.
How you'll make your mark:
· You will be accountable for a best in class end to end continuous onboarding experience within the Inside Sales center in Cairo
· You will creating a Learning Curriculum and Coaching Plan for the center and wider region together with the Sales Enablement manager
· You'll deliver continuous on the job coaching, immediate feedback, mock-calls, and guidance for ISR’s in the center
· You'll be expected to spend at least 60% of your time on delivery and on the job coaching
· You will work as part of the sales management team to Identify, Design, Deliver, Evaluate & Analyse sales and product message coaching and training across all levels of sales
· You proactively identify trends and activity in HPE & the industry to develop and deliver appropriate coaching and training to maximise opportunity
· You have experience in Sales coaching program design and delivery
· You are an inspirational Sales Coach with ability to engage audiences for long periods of time
· You are keen to focus on delivering business targets and achieving numbers at all times
· You have a deep understanding of IT trends, computer systems, IT vendors, and the market
· You are tenacious, proactive, confident, organized and self-motivated individual with the ability to deliver results in speedy yet high quality fashion at scale.
· Experience selling HPE or equivalent solutions and knowledge of Salesforce.com are a big plus
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.