Sales Support Associate
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress.
In support of our Global Accounts Sales Team, as existing and prospective clients identify specific needs for their business, this role will assist in various aspects of client engagement including maintaining accurate and up-to-date CRM information (SFDC), solution development with the sales team, and quote/pricing/proposal development often in conjunction with other internal groups who can provide subject matter expertise.
This role is also involved in assisting the sales team in coordinating and performing activities associated with identifying, building, and maintaining client relationships. Initial prospect engagement is expected in order to identify potential prospects. As part of developing customer relationships, interaction with HPE and HP Inc. colleagues as well as key partners will be required to help develop broader solutions and to identify additional ways of developing customer relationships.
· Work with assigned sales team members on CRM maintenance and updates
· Opportunity creation, updates, accurate population of data including solution information and opportunity sizing and moving opportunities through the pipeline through to closure
· Initial evaluation of equipment bills of materials in preparation of solution development
· Coordinate activities associated with solution development primarily related to our financial offerings including basic to moderate pricing modeling and coordination with our pricing team for more complex solutions
· Develop quotes and proposals for assigned sales team members
· Perform preliminary account research for prospective customers including working with channel partners to determine appropriate contacts
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience (Finance and/or sales experience preferred)
· 2-5 years of relevant work experience
· Familiarity of IT products and general knowledge of IT solutions, products and services to address business challenges
Knowledge and Skills:
· Financial acumen – understanding of financial concepts
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.