Quality Lifecycle Engineer
The job family spans across multiple engineering disciplines. Work consists of designing, developing, analyzing, troubleshooting and debugging systems, software and solutions for research and/or research development of product, services, and solutions for company’s portfolio. Requires a broad knowledge and application of engineering disciplines, methodologies and tools.
· Leads multiple project teams of other engineers and internal and outsourced development partners responsible for all stages of development across multiple engineering disciplines for complex products, platforms, systems, software, and technology solutions.
· Manages and expands relationships with internal and outsourced development partners on engineering design and development.
· Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with technology and development guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality.
· Provides domain-specific expertise and overall engineering leadership and perspective to cross- organization projects, programs, and activities
· Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the engineering design organization.
· Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Education & Experience:
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer, Mechanical, Electrical, or other Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
· Requires 6 - 10 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Using and evaluating appropriate engineering design tools and software packages to design components and solutions.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
· Conducting reviews of material specifications and hardware, software, and electrical component design.
· Evaluating forms of empirical analysis, modeling and testing methodologies to validate product designs and specifications.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at senior management levels.
U.S. Citizenship or permanent resident (green card holder) required.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
HPE is an EOE / Female / Minority / Individual with Disabilities / Protected Veteran Status
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.