Quality Lifecycle Engineer
The job family spans across multiple engineering disciplines. Work consists of designing, developing, analyzing, troubleshooting and debugging systems, software and solutions for research and/or research development of product, services, and solutions for company’s portfolio. Requires a broad knowledge and application of engineering disciplines, methodologies and tools.
· Designs engineering solutions utilizing multiple engineering disciplines for products, systems, software, and solutions based on established engineering principles and in accordance with development technology practices and guidelines.
· Develops and implements parameters and test plans for new and existing designs, including validation of mechanical, electrical, software, and other engineering specifications and requirements.
· Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding design status, project progress, and issue resolution
· Leads a project team of other engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for moderately- complex products.
· Represents the mechanical/thermal team for all phases of larger and more-complex development projects.
· Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer, Mechanical, Electrical, or other Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
· Requires 4 - 6 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Using appropriate engineering design tools and software packages to design components and solutions.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Understanding of material properties and hardware, software, and electrical component design
· Using empirical analysis, modeling and testing methodologies to validate product designs and specifications.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels.
U.S. Citizenship or permanent resident (green card holder) required.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
HPE is an EOE / Female / Minority / Individual with Disabilities / Protected Veteran Status
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.