Job ID 1024748 Date posted 4/30/2018 Primary Location Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Job Category Engineering Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (India)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Providing with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
The position offers the qualified candidate the opportunity to work in an exciting, high profile, team-oriented, and fast-paced environment. You will support product teams to help identify and debug issues and effectively communicate, document as it relates to overall product quality. The position includes working with the latest in hardware and software technology and provides excellent opportunities to gain a wide breadth of experience.
In a typical day as a QA Engineer, you would
Involve in testing all aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, regression. The qualified candidate will work with development team to identify and capture test cases, ensure version management. This involves setting up of test environments, designing test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases. The person will need to provide feedback and ensure product quality is of highest level.
· Have 3-6 years of QA work Experience
· An understanding of the software development life cycle.
· Analytical skills and attention to details
· Strong Knowledge of scripting in python, shell
· Knowledge of test methodologies
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Excellent documentation skills.
· Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!