Job ID 1023738 Date posted 5/1/2018 Primary Location Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Job Category Engineering Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (India)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Providing with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
As a QA Engineer you would…
Have strong background in both software and hardware and desire to validate firmware that interfaces with operating systems, hardware components, and other firmware. The successful candidate must be team-oriented, be innovative, possess a strong work ethic, be a self-starter, be quality conscious, and have excellent communication and technical skills. The ability to work as part of a team to deliver innovative firmware projects is essential to success in this position.
The position offers the qualified candidate the opportunity to work in an exciting, high profile, team-oriented, and fast-paced environment. In addition to testing and automation, you will support product teams to help identify and debug issues and effectively communicate, document, and track status and issue resolution as it relates to overall product quality. The position includes working with the latest in hardware and software technology and provides excellent opportunities to gain a wide breadth of experience.
· have Knowledge of computer architecture.
· Knowledge of Windows, Linux and other OS
· Good knowledge on firmware, software, and hardware
· Working knowledge of testing concepts including Test Design, Execution, Management and Defect Tracking
· Understanding and knowledge of Scripting skills in Shell, Perl and Python programming
· Basic understanding of different automation frameworks
· Knowledge of industry standards including PCI/PCI-express, SAS, USB, IPMI, etc.
· 1-3 Years of Experience in QA.
Good to have:
Knowledge of networking protocols (L2/L3)
Good understanding of server management domain
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.