Job ID 1023733 Date posted 4/25/2018 Primary Location Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Job Category Engineering Schedule Full time Shift First Shift (India)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Providing with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
In a typical day QA Engineer would be responsible for
1. Black/white -box testing
2. Install/Uninstall and Upgrade/Downgrade testing
3. Continuous Integration testing
5. Component testing, Functional/Sub-System testing
6. GUI testing Manual & Automated.
7. (ReSTful) API testing
9. Localization/Internationalization testing
10. Performance/Load/Stress/Stability/Scalability testing
11. Security testing
13. Embedded FW Testing
14. Good knowledge on KVM or Virtual environments
15. Backward/future compatibility testing
16. Test designing & Error Injection
18. Administration of Windows , RHEL, SUSE, VMware, Ubuntu
19. SDLC & Agile development process
20. Knowledge on JSON/XML and HTML CSS.
In short, the candidate will be responsible for all aspects of testing and overall quality of the technologies/solutions/products that HP offers on its servers.
If you have
* 1-4 years of hands-on experience in Testing.
* Demonstrated track record of learning new technologies, creating development test strategy and execution plan.
* Hands-on experience in scripting and automation with UI automation tools like Selenium, QTP etc. is a plus.
* Has good understanding of OS & its fundamentals along with sound understanding of Computer Hardware.
* Exceptional troubleshooting and debugging capability.
* Ability to analyze corner cases, timing issues, security loopholes, scaling performances, etc.
* PHP/MySQL skills a plus
* A strong desire to use Open Source testing tools as well as the view of Optimizing & Automation Tasks.
* Willing to work alone with minimal supervision as well as collaboratively as a part of a larger team.
* Must be independent, quick learner and possess strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!