QA Automation Testing Engineer Intern
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
The Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
This position will support the Software Defined Data Center and Cloud Business Unit.
• Develop and support automated end-to-end solution tests for Converged Infrastructure management products
• Work closely with product development engineers to understand the product and develop comprehensive test cases to insure full product coverage
• Identify dependencies and requirements for ongoing test development
• Debug and triage tests and product failures as necessary
• Drive quality into the product at every phase of development
• Meet or exceed company quality standards
Education and Experience Required:
• Currently enrolled in a University, senior level or actively pursuing MS in Computer Science or related degree program
• Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Perl
• Experience in setting up and configuring server hardware, storage, and networking products
• Disciplined, structured programming skills and strong problem-solving abilities
• Familiar with XML and modifying XML
• Experience with Restful APIs
• Experience in testing a Web UI, preferably HTML5
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to work with remote teams
The following skills are a plus:
• Experience testing servers, networking, and storage technologies
• Familiarity with Agile methodologies, particularly Scrum
• Excellent intrapersonal skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Demonstrated effective questioning techniques and effective interpretation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team on large complex projects.
• Effective presentation capability with both small and medium sized audiences.
• Highly motivated team player.
• Entrepreneur minded work ethic.
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.