At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), you will be an integral part of a diverse team with curious minds focused on changing the way we live, work and play. We are a dynamic, fast-pace culture that thrives on partnering with and supporting our customers in making bold moves to revolutionize the world and make a difference for humanity. At HPE you will,
· Be part of an industry leading and innovative organization
· Join a friendly, collaborative atmosphere that fosters teamwork and connections around the world
· Have opportunity for career advancement through professional development, mentoring and networking
· Contribute to a great company culture that thrives on creativity, passion and success of our customers and team members
In this role:
Project Managers build and maintain strong relationships with HPE customers, partners and cross-functional teams to ensure an enhanced customer experience by understanding the customer business, strategy, goals. Key focus will be Financial Management, Contractual & Service Level Agreement Management, Risk & Issue Management and identifying opportunities for incremental revenue growth.
· Build strong relationships with customer to understand strategy, goals and business needs
· Build strong relationship with cross-functional teams to manage issues/risks and overall customer experience
· Balance internal needs with customer needs within defined parameters
· Communicate clearly and concisely to maintain alignment and enable successful outcomes
· Apply project management skills and tools to ensure tasks are completed within financial model
· Leverage active listening and knowledge of company solutions to identity areas of additional services and potential revenue growth
· Enable your curiosity and innovation to identify process improvements and operational efficiencies
Education and Experience Required:
· Associate degree or equivalent.
· 1+ years in project leadership role or in like roles/businesses.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Ability to develop meaningful relationships, rapport and trust with customers, partners and cross-functional teams in a remote model
· Basic knowledge of Project Management methodologies and tools
· Written and verbal communication, presentation, and persuasion skills; mastery in English Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
· Team player
· Critical thinking and problem solving
· Data analytics, trend analysis
· Active listening and influencing
· Networking, building rapport
· Detail oriented
· Issue and resolution management
· Native level of languages in Korean or Japan or Mandarin
Optional, highly recommended skills :
· Power BI
· Microsoft Access
In this amazing role, you will ensure we meet and exceed our customer expectations. If you want to be part of a business area that is growing with great opportunities and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
What we can offer you:
At HPE, we deliver equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance and constantly evolving career growth as well as competitive benefits, salary and shared values and purpose.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer: minority, female, veterans, individuals with disabilities, LGBTQIA+ and affirmative action. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.