Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation. We aim to ensure our valued clients have the most effective solution to suit the demands on a dynamic and fast-paced, modern business and the expertise to achieve maximum business benefit.
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), you will be an integral part of a diverse team with curious minds focused on changing the way we live, work and play. We are a dynamic, fast-pace culture that thrives on partnering with and supporting our customers in making bold moves to revolutionize the world and make a difference for humanity. At HPE you will,
· Be part of an industry leading and innovative organization
· Join a friendly, collaborative atmosphere that fosters teamwork and connections around the world
· Have opportunity for career advancement through professional development, mentoring and networking
· Contribute to a great company culture that thrives on creativity, passion and success of our customers and team members
In this role:
Operations Management Center (OMC) Project Manager represents HPE Pointnext Services in driving operational excellence and collaboration within our HPE and partner delivery teams to enhance the total customer experience. Key focus is to optimize delivery by ensuring process adherence, process improvement and contractual obligation fulfillment through data analysis, process development, escalation management and field service management.
· Build strong relationships and partner closely with HPE Leadership teams, Account teams and delivery partners
· Develop and maintain strong understanding of HPE Pointnext Services portfolio and services
· Develop and obtain in-depth knowledge of partner agreements and service delivery guides
· Analyze performance data and trends to identify areas of risks or improvement opportunities and collaborate with stakeholders to develop mitigation/action plans
· Conduct post incident reviews to identify breakdowns during the process, identify improvement opportunities and establish ownership to develop/implement action plans
· Communicate clearly and concisely to maintain alignment of contractual obligations and manage expectations between delivery partners and HPE Account teams
· Apply project management skills and tools to identify, develop and implement processes, manage multiple stakeholders/priorities and ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner
· Leverage active listening and knowledge of HPE solutions to identity areas of additional services and potential revenue growth
· Enable your curiosity and innovation to identify process improvements and operational efficiencies
Education and Experience Required:
· Relevant secondary education or equivalent work experience
· 1+ years in project management and customer service
Knowledge and Skills:
· Ability to develop meaningful relationships, network, rapport and trust in a remote model
· Knowledge of Project Management methodologies and tools
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
· Written and verbal communication, presentation, and persuasion skills; mastery in English
· Collaborative and team player
· Critical thinking and problem solving
· Data analytics, trend analysis
· Active listening, influencing and negotiation
· Detail oriented
· Issue and resolution management
Optional, highly recommended skills :
· Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma
· Power BI
· SharePoint usage with ability to quickly learn development and site management
In this amazing role, you will ensure we meet and exceed our customer expectations. If you want to be part of a business area that is growing with great opportunities and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
What we can offer you:
At HPE, we deliver equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance and constantly evolving career growth as well as competitive benefits, salary and shared values and purpose.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer – minority, female, veterans, individuals with disabilities, LGBTQIA+ and affirmative action. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.