At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work
OGC Strategy - Our mission – to disrupt the industry by being the world’s most innovative provider of OGC solutions.
The successful candidate's responsibilities in the Patent Agent role are expected to include the following:
· Draft patent applications and work directly with inventors, patent portfolio managers, and other members of our legal team
· Participate in HPE invention harvesting, vetting, and disclosure processes
· Engage in training, knowledge sharing, and other career development opportunities
· Contribute to various patent portfolio and competitive analysis activities
The successful candidate is expected to possess the following qualifications and skills:
· B.Tech. degree and/or advanced degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics, or Computer Science
· Patent Agent Registration with the Indian Patent Office
· 5+ years of experience preparing and prosecuting patent applications at a prominent law firm and/or corporate IP department
· Preference for candidates with US/EP experience who have personally drafted 50+ patent applications
· Ability to work with clients in a team-oriented partnership
· Flexibility to accept new and different challenges in a fast paced, high-tech environment
· Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
· Positive attitude, creative spirit, passion for technology and IP, and strong motivation to excel
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.