Order Processing Analyst
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Executes operational activities related to quote, price, configuration, deal registration, order management process, invoicing, and contract life-cycle management to ensure that sales orders are successfully completed from quote to delivery and credited appropriately assigned for sales compensation. Produces deal documentation and configures systems to reflect ordering processes. Generates invoices and client billing in accordance with service and product agreements. Records, updates and validates customer and deal information in systems produces reports and analyses of sales processing activities.
Global Program / Project management for Global Order Processing, you will be responsible for ensuring that the project deliverables fulfill the business's agreed requirements. This role will also include:
· Solves complex customer/partner issues and proactively identifying program/projects heading off negative service trends
· Manage communication of status updates to key stakeholders
· Review project materials at all stages of project development lifecycle - current state process flows, business use cases, gap analyses, functional specifications, test plans and test scripts, and user training materials with stakeholders and coordinate sign offs of deliverable's
· Resolve high level conflicts by making broad decisions, or negotiating with senior management
· Validation of technical deliverable's to meet the requirements
· Create Program plan and drive execution, governance framework
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management or equivalent
· Typically 10+ years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
· Ability to interact with multiple senior stakeholders in business and technology and build consensus
· Experience in full systems development lifecycle from project initiation, requirements definition, user acceptance testing through implementation
· Ability to work with virtual globally dispersed project teams
· Strong technical, analytical and project management skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with strong project management skills
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.