Description de l'offre
North Western Europe Hardware Finance Support
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Worldwide Finance organization provides world-class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional Shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise supports a portfolio of Servers, Storage, Networking Business as well as Consulting and Technical Support Services. The Hardware Finance Support role in North Western European Countries supports analysis on Revenue, Cost and Margin and requires financial acumen, and an attitude of business partnering. Absolute integrity is a must. The role reports into the NWE – North Western Europe Geography Finance Hardware Leader. Location Wroclaw.
How you will mark:
· Working within a team of analysts to achieve a common objective, supporting NWE Countries.
· Performing Month end Closing financial deliverables including Journal Vouchers, analysis, performance tracking, respective accruals/deferrals, etc, with the highest level of accuracy
· Monthly forecast process support and respective analytics
· P&L analytics by Business Unit and Category as required
· Provides complex and occasionally highly complex financial analysis for a specific country, business unit or specific financial area (i.e. cost of sales category, vendor rebates, etc.), typically exercising a strong understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
· Consults with Country finance leaders to guide and support strategic decision-making.
· Supports policy and process improvement and identifies opportunities
· Forecast financial results within a broad scope.
· Identifies opportunities for process improvement, propose solution and drive implementation.
· Very good English skills, written and spoken
· Financial academic degree
· Experience in a complex, matrix, multinational environment, IT-/Telco sector preferred
· 3-5 years in comparable role, proven track record
· Strong Financial acumen, business minded, assertiveness, integrity, strong team player
What do we offer
· an exciting assignment in a challenging environment with exposure to senior leadership in Hewlett Packard Enterprise business and Finance
· continuous opportunities for personal development and trainings
· an environment and culture driven by strong values and supporting innovative ideas
About Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today - we are eager to learn more about you!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.