Media and Analyst Relations Internship (Placement Year)
Regular Tasks for PR support:
· Analysing and producing coverage reports on a quarterly and monthly basis
· Each quarter/month analyse the coverage for Enterprise Business in the UK.
· Final reports of coverage on identified press releases and crises/issues
· Sorting articles on a news coverage tool into certain business units for analysis purposes
· To increase internally the profile of HPE in the news through creating a daily news report that displays relevant news articles about HPE and their competitors
· Support PR agency whenever they need any help. For example filling in the quarterly planning document and media coverage documents.
· Assist with PR projects and events, including logistics support, press pack production, badging and organisational activities as needed
· Attend UK press events as needed to handle logistics, badging, handouts etc
· Drive the press release program including loading press releases to newsroom, proactively communicating to analysts.
· Managing the EMEA PR twitter handle and social media plan, connecting with followers & writing ‘Tweet sheets’ to inform other HPE Twitter accounts to tweet PR related content.
· Manage pan-EMEA PR media hub for countries outside of top markets
· Reactive PR
· Respond to media enquiries
· Keep log of enquiries
· Send weekly updates to pan-EMEA team of requests from that week
Regular Tasks for AR support
· Assist with analyst events:
· Send invitations to analysts and confirm their participation
· Help with logistics including analyst travel, 1-1 meeting schedule, booking meeting rooms, where necessary liaising with suppliers e.g. hotel reservations
· Draft executive briefing book
· On-site assistance for example staff registration desk, staff 1-1 meetings
· On a weekly basis, update and maintain the WIP (Work in Process) document of all analyst interactions (briefings, RFIs, events etc.)
· Attend regular meetings with EB EMEA AR/PR team and Interfuse Agency
· Provide written summaries of analyst reports on an ad-hoc basis (depending on analyst output)
· Ad-hoc support as required on analyst and press events
· Keeping analyst database up to date with interactions
· Report summary of key analyst reports, add in new ones
This is a fantastic opportunity for an intern student to take accountability and prove themselves as strong team member and individual.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.