Manufacturing and Industrial Engineer
Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining methods, operation sequence and processes in the fabrication of parts, components sub-assemblies and final assemblies. Estimates manufacturing cost, determines time standards and makes recommendation for tooling and process requirements of new or existing product lines. As required, maintains records and reporting systems for coordination of manufacturing operations.
· Designs portions of engineering solutions, including methods, operation sequences, and processes for the manufacturing of parts, component sub- assemblies, and final assemblies, based on established engineering principles and in accordance with provided specifications and requirements.
· Implements and executes established time standards, production area layouts, and requirements for manufacturing tooling and processes for subsystems and portions of new products.
· Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced partners for product development and manufacturing.
· Participates as a member of project team of other manufacturing engineers and internal and outsourced manufacturing partners to develop and execute reliable, cost effective and high quality manufacturing solutions for low to moderately- complex products from new-product introduction through end of lifecycle.
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in a technology or manufacturing-related engineering discipline or equivalent.
· Typically 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
· Experience or understanding of engineering tools and software packages.
· Good analytical and problem solving skills.
· Basic understanding of material properties and hardware and electrical component design.
· Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.