Description de l'offre
Machine Learning Developer - Program for 2020 Graduates
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
The Software Designer develops software for analyzing and operating next generation telecommunication networks using AI/ML techniques in native cloud environment. Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products.
This role is part of the Graduate Program 2020 and requires a candidate who has obtained his diploma in 2020.
In a typical day as a Machine Learning Developer, you would
· Code and program enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
· Execute established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identify, log, and debug assigned issues.
· Develop understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
· Participate as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
If you are…
· Holding a Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent completed in the last 12 months
· Fluent in English and French
Knowledge and Skills:
· Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
· Good analytical and problem solving skills.
· Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
· Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
· Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and French
· Spark Structured Streaming,
· Kairos DB,
· K8s and AWs infrastructures,
· Observability stack,
· Anomaly Detection algorithms,
· KPIs reduction algorithms,
Join us and make your mark!
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
· An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.