Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
Global Sales Operations for Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an exciting and dynamic organization responsible for driving the operation in support of our Customers, Partners and Sales force as well as leading and defining the improvements to experiences to enable growth for HPE.
· Designs engineering solutions utilizing multiple engineering disciplines for products, systems, software, and solutions based on established engineering principles and in accordance with development technology practices and guidelines.
· Develops and implements parameters and test plans for new and existing designs, including validation of mechanical, electrical, software, and other engineering specifications and requirements.
· Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding design status, project progress, and issue resolution
· Leads a project team of other engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for moderately- complex products.
· Represents the mechanical/thermal team for all phases of larger and more-complex development projects.
· Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or other Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
· Typically 4-6 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Using appropriate engineering design tools and software packages to design components and solutions.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Understanding of material properties and hardware, software, and electrical component design
· Using empirical analysis, modeling and testing methodologies to validate product designs and specifications.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels.}
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.