Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Pointnext is the innovative IT services organization—part of Hewlett Packard Enterprise—built to make Hybrid IT simple and power the Intelligent Edge. As an agile technology partner, we help our customers modernize their legacy infrastructure with the flexibility of the cloud, and maximize the value of their connected devices. We make their mission our mission: To drive rapid transformation across an enterprise on a customer’s terms.
To design innovative IoT services that communicate with server-side technologies and develop MEAN stack solutions wherever necessary.
Responsibilities of IoT Engineer :
· To research, build, test, and document state-of-the-art IoT solutions with integrated electronics and firmware development.
· To develop local IoT device software that includes monitoring, execution, and self-healing processes.
· To design innovative IoT services that communicate with server-side technologies and develop MEAN stack solutions wherever necessary.
· To learn the functioning of and implement new state-of-the-art tools/techniques to showcase experience in quick prototyping methods and structured implementation.
· To design and develop platform solutions for cloud-to-edge IoT applications with customizable configuration abilities for deployment to different clients with different needs.
· To work with dynamic IoT, Computer Vision, and MEAN technology stack to find solutions to complex real-world problems.
· To plan and build efficient tools to optimize support QA, deployment, and support services.
Education & Experience :
· Bachelors degree in Engineering
· 2+ years of relevant experience
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partner. Innovate. Act.
We live by three core values that drive our business.
Simplified, we are good partners, great innovators and we make things happen.
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.