GRADUATE Sales Compensation Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
About the role:
Develops, implements and deploys process and tools related to calculation of sales commissions. Ensures accuracy and timeliness of commission payments as outlined in the plan and in accordance to policy. Calculates commission/incentive award payments to sales employees based on commission plan provisions. Investigates and resolves commission claims and account reconciliation issues. Interfaces with other job functions in the preparation of Sales commission reports, using reporting and analytics for presentations and recommendations for sales and/or finance management.
· Maintains and executes portions of processes and tools for sales commissions calculation and payment support
· Calculates sales commissions and payments for less- to moderately- complex plans in accordance with plan documentation and established policy
· Collects and consolidates information to support investigation and resolution of commission claims and account reconciliations.
· Prepares commission and payment reports for review by operational and sales leadership
· Reviews information and makes changes and updates to data and configuration of sales compensation tools and systems within limited parameters
· Communicates issues to stakeholders
· implements specified changes to data, content and systems to improve data quality and operational efficiency
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's degree in Business Management or equivalent
· No more than 1 year of experience
The role today is critical due to changes in the internal processes and changes on the platforms. We need someone who´s well organized to get a general overview of all Sales Comp processes getting a specialization in different business segments and ability to provide high quality direct support to sales employees to improve the metrics we have to the date.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Basic understanding of sales commission tools, systems and practices
· Good analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
· Basic understanding of sales commission plans and practices
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· mastery in English and local language.
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.