Description de l'offre
Implementation Project Manager with German
In this role:
The Implementation Project Manager (IPM) manages complex installation and deployment projects and the cross-functional teams to ensure successful implementations according to the specifications or SOW. The IPM is the single point of contact for the Account Services organization towards all internal HPE interfaces (e.g. Pre-Sales, Sales).
· End to end Project Management responsibility and accountability for project delivery and deployment within the DACH geography or/and for assigned customers
· Conducts planning and review meetings to ensure customer & delivery resource alignment and identifies opportunities to optimize delivery efforts.
· Key contributor in managing cost of delivery and resources at the project level and total customer experience
· Works closely with sales and pursuit teams supporting cross BU strategies and solutions.
· Provides consultative advice to customers and presales/sales for installation and deployment services.
· Ensures installation & deployment services are delivered according to specifications, guidelines and processes.
· Supports revenue growth & profitability through identifying service upsell opportunities.
· Proactively alerts stakeholders of potential risks and deviations.
Education and Experience Required:
· University degree or equivalent experience
· 3-5 years of experience in project management or in related fields
· Experience in leading functional teams in a virtual environment and setting up internal networks
· Multi-cultural experience
· Willingness to travel internationally up to 5%
Knowledge and Skills required:
· Fluency in German language
· Fluency in English language
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Excellent planning and execution skills
· Understand customer needs, develop proposed solutions, and build consensus
· Ability to expand customer relationships beyond IT management to the IT decision makers who are responsible for IT strategy and budget
· Team player
· Knowledge in technologies and emerging industry trends
· Financial acumen (cost of delivery, margin and revenue basics)
· Client relationship management skills
· Negotiation skills and conflict management
Additional Attributes are a plus:
· Project Management certification (PMP/ Prince2)
· Certified in IT Service Management (ITIL)
· Knowledge of Installation and Deployment Services portfolio
· Sales experience
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.