Hybrid IT Presales - Hyperconverge
Joining the Thriving HPE Hybrid IT Presales Team based in Madrid would enable you to:
· Combine your passion for technology with your professional career
· Gain / expand / use your knowledge in technologies of enterprise hardware (servers, storage and networking ) and software, with main focus in hyperconverge solutions (Simpliviy)
· Become an expert in next generation computing platforms as well as storages.
· Work closely with our clients to understand their requirements
· Work in the design of highly available, scalable and secure solutions powered by the latest technology to enable our customers to succeed in their business & technology challenges
· Learn every single day and collaborate across different organizations to ensure the best solution can be designed & deployed for our end customers
· Secure and retain relevant certifications through training and self-learning
· Become part of a large a high-energy team, working closely with colleagues in Spain as well as across the globe
· Actively contribute to the HPE community or HPE internal development.
· Solve real problems for real enterprise customers
· Develop a presales career and become involved in the most challenging technologies transforming the IT industry today and the way companies do business
· Thrive in doing what you enjoy – be part of a company with a great history and a solid track record of innovation
· Work in an international team environment with members form many different countries
· Travel occasionally to meet customers and challenges face to face
Education, Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor or Master’s Degree in computer science, software engineering, computing, engineering or related fields
· At least 5 years of presales experience in hyperconverge solutions.
· Able to work effectively across technical and non-technical teams
· Ability to listen, pay attention to detail and understand customer technical and functional requirements.
· Analytical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
· Time management skills and ability to meet tough deadlines
· An inquisitive mind, capable of understanding and identifying technology challenges
· Good at collaborating, knowledge sharing and creating technical documentation
· Very good language skills in oral and written English
· Able to discuss (within own area of expertise) requirements with a customer, and to challenge and clarify when appropriate. From the requirements, able to develop a high-level design or plan, and then estimate the amount of effort required to deliver.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.