HPE Pointnext Operational Services & GL Pursuit
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world. Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
In a typical day as an Operational Services & Greenlake Pursuit Specialist, you would
• Define, develop and support the sales process for technology and solutions with account teams.
• Engages in account transactions based on technical expertise required in specific deals/programs leveraging specialized knowledge base across multiple accounts
• Consult customers in selling and supporting company products, services and systems or software.
• Gathers and assesses customer needs both business and technical
• Architect an appropriate technical solution to meet customer’s business requirements
• Maintain an excellent relationship with customers
• Actively support the account team with solution advice, proposals and presentations.
If you are…
• Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values.
• Holding a University or Bachelor's degree (Preferably in Engineering)
• Experienced in designing solutions
• Familiar with selling services
• Excellent in communication, presentation and negotiation.
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.