High Value Commodity Demand Planner Intern
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
College/University Graduate hires (within 12 months of graduation per the company's definition) undergoing a specific training and development path in Supply Chain Operations.
Scope includes business execution processes related to lifecycle planning; order management (including allocation management, Available to Promise (ATP) / commit processes, business attainment tracking); logistics management (including inbound/outbound coordination and consolidation of domestic and international systems to support shipments); and inventory management (including analysis, optimization and velocity). Partners cross-functionally to develop, track and manage business metrics for the organization (may include customer availability, service levels, on-time delivery, supplier response time (SRTs), supply chain costs and inventory
Education and Experience Required:
High School Degree 4th Year of University completed--typically a non- technical degree specialization.
· Forecasting experience
· Supply chain
· Finance skills
· Good with numbers
· Self satarter
· Silling to learn
· Systems knowldegde
· Microsoft Office
· Power BI
· Knowldge of sofware
· Ability too manage spreadsheep
· Extracxting Data
· Analazing data
· Pulling data
· Stadistical analysis
· Good understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
· Demonstrated analytical skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Basic Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
· Basic understanding of project management methodology.
· Developing business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
· Introduction to the company's overall supply chain strategy.
· Basic understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and ATP.
· Basic understanding of import/export regulatory requirements and compliance.
· Basic knowledge of inventory analysis.
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
· An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.